Saturday, November 6, 2010

I LOVE YOU NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING

I'm so happy happy happy happy!

Few days ago , (or was it yesterday? LOL.) I 'proposed' to baby and he finally agreed. If I'm not wrong , this is my 438578561256th time 'proposing' to him and he always rejects me , saying that I'm insincere )=

FINALLY , HE AGREED♥

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay , I'm being a little lame here.

*Serious tone*

I LOVE YOU NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING
No one like him has ever say that I'm cute to the extend that he himself also ends up being cute. No one like him has ever been so jealous when I look, text and talk to other guys and then my cute love will end up being emo at one corner. No one like him has ever wipe away my tears like that and kissed whichever eye that tears. No one like him has ever pinch my fats and asked , "Why are you so chubby?"

Sometimes he's so irritating and annoying that I feel like slapping him. Sometimes he's so naggy that I feel like zipping his lips. But then again , he's so lovable to the extent that I can't bear to do something like that to him.

Thinking back , no one has ever kissed me the way he kisses me. No one has ever hug me the way he hugs me , and that makes me yearn for his hugs , and I always want more! No one has ever tickles me the way he does , just like tickling a baby :>

I've taken away many of his 'firsts'. I've taken away his first kiss , first hug , first person to hold his hand , etc and sometimes I feel that I don't deserve to take away so many things from him when I can't give him any 'firsts' in return.

Sometimes I feel that I'm acting as one stupid bitch , yet childish and sometimes I really annoy him a lot , to the extent that he can't do anything properly also. But , he still loves me for who I am.

What more can I ask from him? HE'S THE BEST I CAN EVER HAVE.

I LOVE YOU NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING , and I can't wait to be your wife :X

No comments:

Post a Comment