Friday, November 5, 2010

A touching love story


I came across this lovely article , one that really touched my heart.

The man , Dong , who is only 80 cm tall plans to marry his disfigured fiance , Yuan.

Their love is so great that nothing or whatsoever can ever break them apart. Dong , having rickets , does not mind how Yuan looks , and is even willing to spend the rest of his life with her. He has even used all his savings just to pay for Yuan's cosmetics surgery , so that she can wear a beautiful wedding dress confidently on their wedding day [=

He even stated "To me, she is the holiest and most gorgeous girl in the world. I will marry her after she completes all the surgeries so that she can finally put on a beautiful wedding dress."

If a man who finds his disfigured fiance the most gorgeous girl in the world is able to love her for who she is , why aren't other guys able to? )=

From this story , I'll also remind myself that baby loves me for who I am. I'll stop having doubts about us , myself and others. Many great love stories are yet to be untold , I believe that ours is one of the great love stories :D

Ending off with STOMPer Vassili's quote , which I think is really true:

"Here we are, always searching for the most beautiful girlfriend or the most handsome boyfriend, that we sometimes forget to look at the beauty within."

No comments:

Post a Comment