Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I need a job!

Finally after ages , I got the photo from Cherelle.

201210- Job hunting with Cherelle



Our job hunting was pretty horrible. It started off with Korean set lunch at Whitesands foodcourt , where we basically talked about our holidays , lives and so on... Then head over to Tampines to look for jobs. Bought newspapers , hoping that it will also aid us in finding a job. Head over to Open Plaza and we started to 'study' the newspapers.

That was the frustrating part.

It seems like we are only interested in two jobs. The first advertisement really attracted us. I made the first call and the man who answered gave a shit attitude -.- Still , I gave him our particulars and he text me the address. Freaking far away lah!!!

So , we decided to call the second person.

I made the second call and the man who picked up the phone was much nicer and more polite. He told me to take down the address , and you know what?

IT'S THE SAME ADDRESS AS THE FIRST ONE.

I don't understand why do people like to do these type of things. They advertised differently but actually , they are the same company. & no , the advertisements are really different , we didn't expect it to be the same -.-

We decided to head over to Orchard because Cherelle Kong hasn't been to ION before.

It was my second time at ION , we have quite a difficult time just to locate the toilet. Went over to Cookieman at Takashimaya and surprised Zafarah! Bought Brandy Snaps and I got a discount for them! We decided to study the newspaper again and we decided to try for an interview for another job.

Headed over to somewhere near Kovan , had our interview at XXX , and I can guarantee we won't get the job )=

I'm excited about tomorrow , will be job hunting with dear!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment