Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nigel Tan's birthday celebration

The noise upstairs is getting on my nerves. Sometimes living on the top floor of a HDB flat isn't a very good thing. With the renovations going on upstairs at the roof... WOW -.-

I've finished reading The Notebook , it made me cry a lot. It made me think of things that I shouldn't be thinking , but I can't help it. It made me think of things that I should have , but didn't own them. It made me think of things that... UGH , forget it.

Somehow , my mood isn't right these days. )=

Celebrating baby's birthday (♥)


Did a small celebration for him , a day after his birthday because he wasn't free on his birthday and even if he was , I was still very sick. Somehow , this flu is really strong to be able to stay inside me for that long :O

Told baby to go over to my house first while my sister and I went over to T1 to decorate his birthday cake , he didn't know that! :D I thought of meeting him halfway outside and surprise him because he thought I was at home waiting for him :/ Apparently , this gundu text me the venue wrongly.

I asked him where he was and he told me that he was at Tamp interchange. My sister and I literally flew there and then I received the next text from him , telling me that he's at Tamp MRT station instead and he's already walking to my house , he typed wrongly just now. By the time I got there , I think he's somewhere near my house already )=

Anyway , I got home and did the traditional way. Sang the birthday song with my horrible singing , made him cut the cake and make a wish!




LALALALALA. I wonder what did he wish for , he wished for about 3 minutes o.o Went to prepare before going out. Look at our outfits for the day!
Brought him all the way to Yuki Yaki at Marina Square. I strongly DON'T recommend this restaurant. Al though there's steamboat , teppanyaki grill style and ice cream buffet for only $20++ , the food isn't that fantastic )= Still , I love the chicken herbal soup and we have to make our own ice cream! :D
Chicken herbal soup and tom yup soup!
My vanilla ice cream!
The day was somehow awesome , except the part when I walked home.

No comments:

Post a Comment