Friday, December 10, 2010

Sunway Lagoon♥!

Work sucks today. I ended up in tears when my boss talked to me. I really really want to quit , the sad thing is that my mum doesn't allow me to quit my job because she doesn't have that εŠι€”θ€ŒεΊŸ (give up halfway) attitude. :/

I shall endure and tolerate , just another twelve days!♥

Before I start to write about my Malaysia trip , I want to rant. Do skip this part if you don't want to read my boring rants. [:

I know who and what you are. Stop creating stupid facebook accounts and impersonating other people and add my friends and I. YOU ARE FREAKING IRRITATING. It's especially irritating when you use someone's else photo and that person exists and you try to act like another person, telling me that the real person is fake.

Get a life , will you?

I don't know what's your motive , and I don't want to know it either. Just stop doing this type of things at your age , at our age. Please , before I really dial your number and end our friendship.

Malaysia Trip Day 1!


Woke up at 4 + in the morning because I hadn't pack quite a lot of stuff. Surprisingly , I felt a little sick in the stomach and I was feeling really giddy and weak. Took my temperature and realised that I had a slight fever.

My step father drove me to school and I gathered with Gladys and Charmine.

We saw people coming in to school , one by one. We really dread some faces that we saw , wishing that some will not go on the trip :/ Finally at around 630 , the bus came and off we go to Goldenmile complex. & hey , I got to sit with baby!

Speaking of that , it's a little awkward that my teachers are teasing us about our relationship. I remembered my teachers giving that stare in school when they saw baby and I together. Right now? Mr Ong and Mr Sim kept teasing me )=

The waiting time for our coach was damn long. The girls were basically complaining on the waiting time. In fact , almost everyone was complaining about it. Finally , our five stars coach came and we boarded the coach.

We have to pass through 2 customs and finally , we can start watching movies in the coach. I skipped from one movie to another , barely finish watching any. The one that really caught my attention was Drag Me To Hell , which I watched till almost the end and I have to stop watching it because I was feeling unwell. D:

I WANT TO KNOW THE ENDING!



Finally , we reached Sunway Lagoon after the long 7 hours. We waited while Mr Sim went to check in for us. Charmine , Gladys and I shared one room , DUH. Our room number is 7178 , just next to Jerold and Zhi Xuan.

The work of smudges was done by Charmine :D

We gathered in Jerold's room for a little briefing. The boys planned what to do for the day and the next day while we girls , just agreed to everything. Finally , we went back to our room and took photos!

I'm only uploading a little. Check out the photo albums on facebook , preferably Charmine's because we used her camera to take photos :D


Went for late lunch at 4. Ate Penang prawn noodles , damn yummy! After that , went out to check out the theme parks. We walked one big round under the rain and returned to the hotel without checking any of the theme parks -.- Went by another route and found our way to the theme parks! Checked out the rides and so on , and then we went to 7 eleven and bought tidbits! :D

Went back to our hotel and took more crazy photos.

Charmine died o.o




Gladys died o.o
& my last words before I die!

HAHA. We got more crazy and formed the mafia! :D




Tied our hair damn high and got ready for dinner. All of us weren't really hungry :/
Gathered at the lobby for dinner. Ate A&W. It's already extinct in Singapore okay!

Look what we found :D
Damn hilarious okay!

The person who served us didn't know how to speak English. Thank God I still can speak a bit of malay/bahasa Indonesia. Still , I can't speak that fluently. Ordered root beer float for ourselves! :D


After our little dinner , went to walk around the shopping centre and got nothing for ourselves. Went back to the hotel at 10+ and watched Twilight before turning in for the night. Edward Cullen♥

Malaysia Trip Day 2!

Woke up really early in the morning and gathered in the lobby for breakfast. Breakfast was awesome , except the tosai which tasted like shit. Went back to the hotel and played poker cards with the girls. Then , we left for the theme parks!

The rides at the theme parks were damn awesome! I took almost every ride that people took except the haunted house because the girls didn't want to go. It'll be very awkward if I'm sandwiched between the guys in the haunted house :/ Anyway , upside down rides are really loved!♥

Outside the haunted house!


In the ferris wheel



Mr Sim and Mr Ong. HAHA!
While waiting for the guys to be out of the haunted house :D

Baby and I :D
After all the thrilling rides , we went to water parks and went to swim. Actually , we played with the water instead. Ended off with more rides to dry our clothes. LOL! Went back to the hotel and bathed and then ate baked rice for dinner followed by shopping!

This time , we bought stuff , especially stuff that can last us through the night. I bought The Notebook. WOOOOOOOOOO. Charmine bought Eat Pray Love while Gladys bought UNO cards. Spent the night playing cards and watching TV :D

Malaysia Trip Day 3

The very last day , hard to say goodbye.

As usual , gathered in the lobby for breakfast before going shopping again. YJH said something disgusting to me. Eww. Oh yes , I bought a pig toy! Finally I have a pig toy! :D & then , we went back to Singapore )=




I love love love Sunway Lagoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment