Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Musical Delights

"Love has no reason. When asked "Why?" , the answer is "I don't know. I just do" because love does not come from the mind to know but from the heart to feel"

I am honestly surprised when baby stated this on MSN:

" I wonder what will happen to us next time "

This is what I have been thinking after we got our O levels results. I know , you know , we both know and everyone knows that we will never ever end up in the same school. No one knows our future , no one knows what's awaiting us in years to come. No one knows if we'll end up together till death do us apart , no one knows if our love is even real. But hey , I know that I once loved you and I still do , and I have never regretted that [:

Tomorrow is another live-or-die day. I am anxious , excited and worried about the results tomorrow. It's either Serangoon JC or some polytechnic courses. I am praying hard that I will end up in Serangoon JC instead of somewhere else. Of course , I am also praying hard that our love will be strong enough to overcome all the obstacles and distractions that we will face in these coming 2-3 years.

I really wonder if... we'll ever have time for each other )=

Musical Delights 2010 with CK (Not Calvin Klein)

Cherelle Kong (Yes , that's her name) and I met at Pasir Ris MRT station and we were off to Paya Lebar's Circle line. We took the train to the Esplanade upon arriving , the first place we rushed to was an art gallery , showcasing primary school life. There were photos , tables and a video about baby and sign languages. Cherelle and I stood there and tried doing the simple signs. We then went on to NLB to read some books. Most of the books there , or perhaps all the books there are about art which are not very interesting :/ We then headed off to the roof to take some photos.
See that chio bu :D
After spotting some GVSS students on the roof , Cherelle made us run like mad dogs to get away from them x.x Then , we went to get our tickets from another group of GVSS students.
As you can see , we were given separate seats. Blame who? I don't want to mention. We then went on to find Mr Gary Ong to get another pair of tickets because we don't want to be separated. & on the way , I SAW SITI ZAFARAH! I took a photo with her but she hasn't send me the photo )= Yup yup , so we got our tickets!
Okay , my hair sucks. We sat exactly right behind Danish and the concert was great. After the concert , went to Marina Square's Mac and bought fries for ourselves. We ate while we talked to Yralle , damn funny! Went home after that and dropped on the bed after I had my dinner and a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment