Saturday, March 5, 2011

A long week


I have a big thing for guitars , a really crazy thing , just like how much I go crazy over Adam Young. I wonder if I can ever have the chance to own a guitar , to play and sing with my heart to my loved ones.

I think music is really great♥

My week is filled with ups and downs.

I went crazy on Monday when Cherelle called and screamed that our enrollment package has arrived , it's like finally! I think I really went crazy until I even signed up for the wrong camp. I signed up for the residential camp instead of the non-residential camp. OHMYGOD -.-

Wednesday was damn awesome because it's TAY XI's birthday! Siti , Tay Xi and I met at 201 MAC early in the morning for a small celebration and breakfast and then we sent Siti to school! Walked back with Tay Xi to 201 and then went home and caught a short nap , before heading out to meet Kay Wee , Nabilah , Jiong Yang , Kelvin and their friends for...

Awesome movie. I'll give it a 4.5/5 stars rating. Still , I'm not really a big fan of it because it is a thriller. I covered my ears throughout the whole show -.- Went for pool after the movie. The most exciting part was when I won Jiong Yang [: Went for dinner with Nabilah and Kay Wee at Somerset 313 and then went back to Tampines for card games :D

Thursday was damn torturing for me. Nabilah wanted to watch a horror movie , Kay Wee and I then accompanied her. To prepare myself for this 1.5 hour battle , I brought along my pig soft toy , a small blanket and ear piece. YEAH , LAUGH ALL YOU WANT. The movie that we watched was some thing like My Ex: Huanted Lover , it's a Thai show.

I think I freaked myself out too much. The show is not scary and it is stupid. x.x Played Monopoly and then had dinner at Long John Silver.

Friday was a pretty long day. Went to the clinic for my check up with Kay Wee. We were really fed up when we were told that registration takes about 2 hours , so we called Nabilah down too. After the check up , we took a cab to another clinic for our X-ray. My whole check up took about 5 hours )=

Saturday (Today) is damn awesome. Had tuition with Kay Wee and Jacey and then went to study with Kay Wee. Our studying failed really badly. D: It is a long and tiring week , I must say. Still , I'll be nowhere without friends.

Hmmm... Looking back at the week , I realised I didn't spend time with dear )=

No comments:

Post a Comment