

Shit life. I just finish my APEL assignment. Look at the freaking time, it's already 1.14 am. Baby is going to kill me if he knows I sleep this late! )=
Okay okay, a quick update!
Second day of school (which is yesterday) was awesome. I was late in meeting Wei Sian again, but I was not the latest because Kay Wee came to meet us after his lessons. He was taking his own sweet time, you see.
We walked over to Prime Mart (Or Prima Mart, whatever you call it) and ate our lunch at a coffeeshop. I was pretty looking forward to the hokkien mee I ordered but it was damn horrible. We quickly rushed down to TP because we were late for...

Yes, CSA lecture. None of us was looking forward to it because CSA SUCKS! We ended up doing all this shit. Okay, my phone camera quality is bad.


Lecture ._.

After lecture, we rushed to Legal Communication skills lesson and it's oh-so-freaking-fun with Jasmin, Isha, Charlene, Guo Jian and Wei Sian :D
Charlene
Guo Jian
Jasmin
Isha
Walked back to Tampines Interchange with Chuan Yin, Wei Sian and Deshawn. & I just finished my freaking APEL assignment. OFF TO BED♥
No comments:
Post a Comment