Monday, April 25, 2011

First day of school

I was really blur today, like a sotong. I took the wrong bus 291. I hate buses like 291 because they have different buses. 1 bus 291 only stops at Tampines Interchange while the other stops at somewhere further.

Urgh. I was so late in meeting my friends for lunch )=

I got off the bus at where I'm suppose to drop off at about 2.10 pm and I was really really shocked to see Wei Sian there. Okay, I'm the blur one again. I remember him telling me that he will wait at the bus stop instead of TP's main gate bus stop, yet I forgot. -.- He even surprised me more when he took out chicken twisties and VANILLA yan yan from his bag for me :o

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :D

We walked over to TP, thinking that Guo Hui and Deshawn will join us, but they are going to be late, so we went ahead for lunch at Engineering School. We kept our profiles really low, trying not to talk about business school because we know how much they hate us. Ate chicken rice for lunch, which was Wei Sian's treat and we gobbled really fast before rushing off to the bookshop to meet the rest.

Charlene paid for my books first, I must remember to pay her tomorrow!

B1L06 then walked together to find our lab, we took about 10 minutes just finding the way because TP is really big. We somehow got lost, but still managed to reach the class in time. & there comes the boring part.

We learnt about EXCEL for the whole freaking 3 hours, with only a 5 minute break. I was so bored and I doubt many of us understood what she said. She was just talking and talking and talking and I can't even absorb anything.

I am so freaking stress now )=

Walked all the way from TP to Tampines Interchange with Wei Sian and Jasmin, had a good time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment