Sunday, April 24, 2011

Law Welcome!

This picture doesn't describe much, but just to tell you that I went to TP on Saturday!

We had this event specially for Law Freshies, called the Law Welcome. I met Kay Wee for breakfast and our breakfast was quite horrible. We went to a nearby void deck and played 2 rounds of MD and I lost both games, so I had to do forfeits, really horrible ones.

My first forfeit was to do the Blue Flag cheer (Dayung Sampan) around the table we are sitting at. I can't describe how embarrassed I felt because many people were passing by. My second forfeit was to stand on a platform outside the void deck and shout 'THE SKY IS FALLING'. LOL!

Wei Sian then came and joined in my torture.

As expected, Kay Wee won again and of course, he selected me to do the forfeit. Why will he choose Wei Sian to do a forfeit? -.- We then walked over to TP because Charlene was already there. We met her at the mushroom and Tan Kay Wee made me do a stupid forfeit there.

I had to bunny hop around the mushroom T_T

We waited for Tracey really long and then we went over to LT23 for our briefing. We merged with 05 and all of us really had a great time at game stations and especially during the water games. Karthik and Ruknesh had to make sure that Charlene and I got really wet!

What an awesome day! Met dear for dinner after Law Welcome♥

No comments:

Post a Comment