Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pain pain pain

I woke up really early today due to the physical pain and torture that I'm going through right now. It was so painful that I couldn't have a good sleep. WHY MUST I GO THROUGH SUCH PAIN WHEN I DECIDED TO SLEEP MUCH EARLIER LAST NIGHT? )=

Okay, my parents are already off to Turkey and I'm alone at home because my siblings are off to school. I have the computer to myself, but I seriously have nothing to do. I am looking forward to my shopping trip later with Tay Xi and maybe Kay Wee [:

Kay Wee and I had our last tuition session yesterday. It was pretty sad to leave the tuition because our tutor is such a nice person, I really love her! If only she can teach better, I would have stayed until my O levels x.x

Maybe I shall find something meaningful to do now. Till later~

No comments:

Post a Comment