Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am not afraid

& I'm not scared of you.
I'm just afraid that people will start hating you.

The rest of my week was wonderfully fun, because of my wonderful classmates and friends I have in TP. They are the only ones who can make me smile and laugh a lot, besides the ones whom love me dearly.

Wednesday was our really big day because it was our very very first presentation. Presentation was okay, but I guess all of the groups researched wrongly because we were presenting about the history and the laws that they have instead of their law system.

But whatever it is, thank you to Guo Jian and Douglas for making our group presentation a successful one.

After class, Wei Sian passed his laptop to me and then he went off for his T&F. Guo Jian, Isha and I went to the library and decided to study on our economics, which was pretty screwed up because of the lecturer that morning. Then, Charlene, Chuanyin and Deshawn came and join us, that's when the havoc started in the library.


We took many photos and even videos, it's too much to just upload it on blogger. So, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2018397621085.123797.1278235309&l=d0a94f4652 :D

Thursday was another awesome day because school ended at 1, and we had lunch at BizPark. I'm falling in love with Nasi Padang now. After lunch, Guo Jian, Isha, Wei Sian, Trudy, Janney and I went to Legal lab and printed statutes for our next presentation. I even showed Wei Sian the trending #sosingaporean tweets on Twitter and we burst out laughing at every funny tweet.

After researching, Wei Sian, Trudy, Guo Jian and I rushed down to Century Square and caught Priest.
I sat between Trudy and Guo Jian, with Wei Sian sitting on the right of Trudy. As usual, I was covering my ears throughout the whole show. It is a good show, but below my expectations, and I don't know why I keep associating this show with Legion.

I went home and did a little research and realised that the actor was the same. AND HOLY COW, he acted as Dustfinger in Inkheart, which is one of my favourite movies. He's my new idol (Y)

Finally, yesterday was a mixed of good and horrible day. We started the morning with POM lecture, something I was looking forward to because Da Silva is now one of my favourite teachers. However, I found myself falling asleep during his lecture because he was repeating the jokes he said on our previous tutorial. LSM was the worst, and now I think I have decided to skip every LSM lecture.

Goodbye JoCheong.

After lectures, Gauri, Zainarah, Trudy, Janney, Guo Jian, Isha, Charlene, Wei Sian and I went to dabao food from ITAS canteen and then we ate outside the One Stop Service Centre. Eating was really fun because Guo Jian and Janney were super funny.

I found myself laughing and trying not to choke on my food.

After lunch and lots of chatting, went to meet Eng Kiat to pass him Junhong's bag and then returned to the group for more epic chats. Chiong-ed to LCom class after that and boy, I hate notetaking. I can't believe it is tested )=

Went to Bistro after class and many of them got themselves ice cream and waffle, while the rest of us flipped through magazines and identified the pretty actresses. Cherelle Kong came along and I am happy that she was able to click with the rest of my friends :D

Went off for my shitty CSC interview with Wei Sian after that. I am freaking pissed off at the hypocrite, but I won't mention anything about it. I just know that I will fail :D Went back to the library to join the rest, and I kept ranting like crazy.

I am glad that there are people who listen to my rants.

At about 6.15 pm, we left for Design school for TP Cliquers. Ate our dinner first before going, and I really had a hell lot of fun there. If only Guo Jian was in Cliquers, I'm sure there would be more fun!

Right now, I must must must read up on many things about Law, I am not coping well with studies. Will be back to blog later~

No comments:

Post a Comment