Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 3 @ YR Camp

It was our very last day, something that will always be in our hearts, something that we will never forget.

Volunteers plus Jen!
Xin Ying, me and Marisa
Wei Sian, Kay Wee, Xin Ying and me
Xin Ying and me
Wen Jun, Jun Han, Xin Ying, me, Marisa, Earnest and Jen
Me and my Pakchik!
Marisa and me
Xin Ying and me
YR'S CAMP FAMILY!

This camp really taught me many things. It taught me not to be judgmental, not to look down on people, to accept people for who they are and many more. It taught me how to be a proper Machik (inside joke), it taught me how to love and share, and it taught me how to be a proper facilitator.

I know many of us will not meet again, but I really hope we will do so to share about our lives again. Thankfully, my group is pretty 'on' to have lunch together really soon.

No doubt, I miss the camp, I miss everyone there and I treasure them. Doing voluntary work brings smiles to everyone, so give it a try people :D

Click here for more photos: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2152176805481.131555.1278235309&l=3cd660c97a

No comments:

Post a Comment