Bleah. I admit, I hate it when you go to camps )=POM paper sucks, that was what I have already expected. It seems like I will never do well in papers like these, it feels like geography paper and then you just memorise all the details and you start writing essays during the exams.
Oh no, wait. Geography is much better.
Well, TP's system is weird, but I LOVE IT.
You see, before the papers, we have to check our seating numbers and the classes we have to go for the tests. I KNOW! It's just like O levels all over again! D: We have to report about 15 minutes earlier so that we can have a TEN MINUTES READING TIME.
Cool or cool? (:
Of course, regulations and rules will be read out by the invigilator and one of the rules that I hate the most is that opaque pencil cases are not allowed into the examination rooms. You'll see people pouring out all their stationery onto the table and then placing their pencil cases on the floor.
Obviously, I am one of them.
Right, so in summary, I flunk my POM paper. But, I promised myself that I will get back on my feet again, and do really well for the other papers. Economics tomorrow, wish me luck ;D
P.S. I miss you like a lot )=
No comments:
Post a Comment