Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tears wasted

The truth will be revealed in a few hours time.

I wonder how I will get the results without attending a single session or having someone to bring me the news. I guess Google and my intuition will be what I depend on, and I hope you'll be safe and sound, turn over a new leaf, and be a better person [:

The thing I hope for the most is for the camera to be taken down. LOL.

"The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now" - Po, Kungfu Panda 2

Caught this really awesome movie with baby this afternoon, right after my Legal Communications test (which sucks, by the way) I love every part of the show and I can't help it but to compare Po with baby! :/

Oops, I did it again. Sorry.

Right, so it's officially the start of my holidays, sort of. I am off for a really good sleep right now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment