
I pity you for wanting to be someone else.
But, what happened to you now?
Just because of a guy who doesn't deserve your undying love, you slit and slash your wrist just for him. I know you too well, you don't slit for the feeling of pain or anything. You are just slitting because that's the trend. I have seen you post pictures of your slitting, sometimes for the fun of it. You see people slitting their wrists and you think that they are being so freaking cool and you follow them. What for, may I ask?
You used to be a decent girl, but no offence, you seem like you're one of the whores who is ready to be picked up on the streets by any stranger because of your clothing, vulgarities and behaviour. You chain smoke, you walk like an ah lian (gangster) and you speak vulgarities like everyone around you is oblivious to them. Just because your friends smoke, introduced you to alcohol and taught you vulgarities, I don't see why you have to follow them.
And the most disappointing thing is that you are trying your best to become like this:

WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT TO BE ANOREXIC FOR?
The pictures on your blog disgusted me as much as how much YOU disgust me now. I once asked you why you want to be so skinny and you told me it is the trend to be like this, everyone is doing this.
If you don't love yourself as much as you love your stuck up boyfriend of yours, I am sorry, but I can proudly tell you that he doesn't love you for who you are, and you have totally failed yourself.
Disappointed much.
No comments:
Post a Comment