Steamboat lunch
Ate a really expensive steamboat lunch with my boyfriend with chocolate fondue. It was so expensive that we didn't have enough money to pay and ended up asking other customers for $2 to foot our bill. LOL. I love my wonderful wonderful boyfriend for making sure that I ate enough by putting lots of food in my pot♥ We also watched HP7, IT'S A MUST WATCH OKAY? :D
Ate a really expensive steamboat lunch with my boyfriend with chocolate fondue. It was so expensive that we didn't have enough money to pay and ended up asking other customers for $2 to foot our bill. LOL. I love my wonderful wonderful boyfriend for making sure that I ate enough by putting lots of food in my pot♥ We also watched HP7, IT'S A MUST WATCH OKAY? :DJapanese dinner with family
Went to Senki for dinner at Orchard to celebrate my mum's belated birthday. Poor mum, she was suffering because she had a high fever during dinner.Whatever it is, I think I am going to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment