I woke up really early today, about 6+ am just to go to a stupid Chingay meeting with Kay Wee. And because we were already late and somehow lost, we went to have horrible breakfast before going for the meeting.
THE MEETING WAS @$#%@$!@#! WASTE OF TIME. GAHH! All Wei Sian's fault for pangseh-ing us! ):
We spent the morning listening to the admin repeat things that they have briefed us before while playing games on Kay Wee's iphone. And then, we took many really retarded photos and tried imitating Nemo. HAH! That is something I can do which Kay Wee can't!
*Drumrolls* Presenting the handsome Nemo because photos were taken by yours truly.



And I look so unglam in all my photos because he took it. ):







And I concluded that I should really rebond my hair soon ._.
We left Chingay training halfway because it was really a waste of time and so we made our way back to Tampines for Kay Wee's lunch. I bought bread because I was sort of forced to grab a bite. Then, we went to hunt a present for Rachel and I was already panicking because she was reaching.
Eventually, I got her a calendar full of quotes from Mount Zion.
Then we went to meet Wei Sian to pass him back his Ezlink card and went to meet Rachel for lunch at Long John Silver. We chatted like crazy and waste lots and lots of food. We then made our way to her friend's house for some cell group meeting.
Three words- It was wonderful.
And because I needed to be back early, I couldn't join them for dinner. I went home with my new friend, Wei Li, a soon-to-be 12 year old girl. She is pretty talkative and I saw the P6 me in her.
Then, I felt so old talking to her, because I was talking about PSLE and O levels like they were long ago stuff! And I was even giving advice that my seniors gave me when I was struggling through these difficult moments.
I feel so old with my dress and heels. UGH.

No comments:
Post a Comment