Monday, September 19, 2011

Nostalgia, nostalgic, nostalgically

And so, I did get bombarded with a few questions, but the easy ones.

I went back to Greenview Secondary School for another outreach today. I was really really excited because I REALLY MISS GREENVIEW SO MUCH! And the best thing was that I went back with other two Greenview graduates, Cherelle and Junhong. Oh, not forgetting the two pretty officers too.

The moment I stepped into school, I ran for the noticeboard to see if there were any changes or unfamiliar faces. Of course, there were new teachers. But I'm happy that my favourite teachers are still there.

And going back to Greenview makes me feel #likeaboss. We got all the stares like we were some aliens and we led the officers to our mini school hall without any difficulty. And the first teacher I saw was Mr Sim Lye Eng, my Sec 3-4 form teacher. His jaw dropped when he saw us, but we were greeted with a really lovely sentence.

" You all now represent TP to promote your own school to your Secondary School uh. "

We quickly unpacked all the things we need because we wanted to rush to the canteen to get our favourite food. Our officers let us off for lunch and Cherelle and I quickly went to the canteen to chat with the stall vendors. I went to my favourite noodle stall and the aunty still remembers me! :D

Anyway, we quickly gobbled up our lunch with Mr Tan Boon Yeo talking to us at times. If only Cherelle and I ate at the back of the canteen, everything would be perfect. I'd totally feel like I'm back in my Secondary School days, eating at the back alley with all my girlfriends and gobbling them up within 5-10 minutes because we were always dismissed late!

And so, we went back to the hall and each polytechnic did their talks. Finally, it was time to promote and I really had a fun time promoting, because some of my juniors came and disturb me -_- And some of the students know my name when I don't even know them! And the best thing is that many of them signed up for TP RAWKS :D

After the whole event, we saw Mr Ong Yu Eng, my Sec 1-2 Science and Math teacher, whom is also Cherelle's Sec 1-2 form teacher. We went over and had a little chat before leaving Greenview.

I really wonder how long will it be until I am back again.

And then Cherelle and I went to Central to get the famous fries and bubble tea that most Greenviewans always get after school. We sat somewhere and reminisced about the past, and then I sent her off at her bus stop and walked to Greenview's bus stop.

Somehow, I got a little sad because everything just came back to me. I remembered how we always sat at the bus stop waiting for Bus 3. Sometimes, you'd send me home, and sometimes I'd send you home. I remembered those little conversations, poking and tickling we had at the bus stops. And I had the strong urge to even take Bus 3 to your house.

But that is stupid and dumb, I know.

But anyway, I am really happy to be back at Greenview (:

No comments:

Post a Comment