Saturday, October 22, 2011

An impromptu visit to Botanical Gardens

Morning was supposed to be spent at Wei Sian's Children's carnival at Poi Ching Primary School. Both Kay Wee and I were supposed to attend the event and play all the games like little kids. But because I slept at 7am, I couldn't even get out of my bed properly and I had to give this event a miss.

I am terribly sorry, Wei Sian! ):

I really should start sleeping early because I have my O levels English paper on Monday and my school is starting on Tuesday. Sigh.

I ended up leaving my house at about 3.30pm and had lunch at Tampines Mall with Kay Wee before heading over to Urban Write to get my pen refills. Everything at Urban Write was really weird because the pen I usually buy is gone )'= So I had to buy a pen I don't really like using. Urgh.

And because we have nothing else to do, we decided to go to Botanical Gardens. It was a really last minute decision and thankfully the circle line now has a Botanica Gardens Station. And everyone should visit the garden because it's so freaking huge and nice.

And I really mean it's huge because it's like walking from one end to the other end. #nojoke

I shall let the pictures do the talking because I don't speak plant language.

Hungry fish!
Feeding the fish...



There's this beautiful pond filled with lily pads, and so we must take take take photos!





And we also paid $1 per pax to visit the Orchid Garden

After looking at this picture, I realised Kay Wee's head is very big. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Kay Wee took this shot!
I took this shot!

Which shot is nicer?

And then, we went into this really cool room, known as the cool house. There were other types of Orchids and pitcher plants in this room and it is 'cool' because these plants have to live in cold conditions!



RETARDED SHOT

We left the Orchid Garden and went to other places









We walked all the way back to the entrance in darkness. I should write a feedback to Botanical Gardens to set up more streetlights ~.~ We went back to Tampines for dinner and then went home. That sums up my awesome Saturday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment