Monday, November 7, 2011

3. What kind of person attracts me?

#Challenge 3- What kind of person attracts you?

I don't know if this question requires me to answer in the context of a boy-girl relationship or a kind of friendship thing. But then, it took me awhile to realise that I actually look out for the same qualities in people, be it friendships or relationships. So, here it goes! :D

1. Kind hearted

A kind person naturally attracts me because that is what I want my friends or boyfriend to be. Imagine having a friend who is always being rude to you. I'm sure most of us will feel like giving them a slap or two. The next best thing is that a kind hearted person will know how to empathise, sympathise and help the ones who are in need.

2. Humorous

I know that is not a trait that many people want others to have. If a friend is boring, then let him or her be. It's not like them being boring will make any of the friendships worse. But, that is what really ATTRACTS me. If someone can be that funny to cheer me up when I am sad, or when I am already happy, that person can make me laugh harder, then why not? (:

3. Common interests

After living on earth for 17 years or so, I realised this is one thing that will naturally attracts two to be one. Be it a friend or a partner, I think that is what attracts me the most. When both parties have common interests, trust me, we'll keep in touch for our whole lives unless there are some unforeseen circumstances :D

4. Inspirational


I really love people who are inspirational. They are just like walking quotes or walking stories. When you are down, they'll always be there to say a sentence or two, and you'll be enlightened and stronger to lead your life. These people must really be cherished because it just feels like God has sent a wonderful gift to us.

5. A person who knows how to love

Love is a very strong emotion. I'm not only referring this to partners, but I'm also referring this to friends. Actually, every human being should know how to love. I believe no knowing how to love is just plain pathetic. No elaboration needed, right? (:

So there, 5 simple attractions :D

No comments:

Post a Comment