#Challenge 16- 3 things you are proud of about your personality

*Not according to the photo. I just put it up for fun*
1. I do not depend on others when I know I can do it myself.
This is very different from 'independent'. Everyone knows I am not independent and I can't possibly live a day without having someone to provide me with meals, remind me to keep my territory tidy or even iron my clothes. But one thing I really like about my personality is that I do not depend on others to do things for me. I always tell my friends that we should do whatever we know or can do ourselves because it's not like we do not have hands.
So screw those girls who always ask their boyfriends to carry their handbags for them. I really wonder why girls rather have their boyfriends to look gay than carrying their bags themselves. Screw those people who depend on others to make notes to aid in their studying. I understand if both parties make notes for each other because that would probably speed up the procedure. But screw the ones who ask for notes and give nothing in return.
I sincerely apologise to the ones I offended. I am just sharing my views. :3
But then again, I wouldn't say I do not really depend on others. Sometimes, I depend on others because I am either lazy or I have no capability to do something. And up to this point, I realised I might have contradicted myself. xD
2. I keep things to myself.
People may wonder why this is something good. But, I always have this mindset of 'why bring your burden to someone else?' I guess if it is a trivial matter or if I am on the verge of breaking down, I would rant it all out. If it is a major problem which I could probably deal with it myself, I'll just bottle everything up.
And I'm living well with that.
3. Naive
I am gullible and naive. You can try testing me every single day. I will fall for the same trick even if it is in the same pattern. I cling onto stupid things that will never come. But I must admit that if I am not naive, I wouldn't learn many things that I have learnt in my past few years.
Ta-daa! I guess that makes my top 3! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment