So, I cried to sleep last night. It's been a long time since I've done something this stupid. But, I'm glad I have one whole night to think it through and to straighten things out. I guess I know what's best for me.
Because I have nothing to do, Kay Wee and I went to TP to study. Or rather, he did his psychology quizzes while I attempted to study LSM. It was a super failed attempt because I didn't feel like doing anything. We had our second serving of lunch at Biz Park, with Wei Sian, Deshawn and Chuanyin coming over for a small 5 minutes chat. And then, Kay Wee and I stayed behind to watch 500 days of Summer.
I'm going to be a 'spoiler' here. So, the story is about a boy, Tom, meets a girl, Summer. I guess like what the narrator said, this isn't a love story at all. It is true, to some extent. Summer doesn't ever believe in love, while Tom believes greatly in love and destiny. Tom eventually fell in love with Summer and Summer tried things out with him, stating that she doesn't want any relationship. Their relationship was rather peculiar. In the end, because of the damage Summer has done, Tom lost faith in love and both of them changed roles. Summer got married with someone else because she eventually believed in love and destiny, while Tom became the old Summer.
The last part ended off with the narrator stating down Tom's learning points. So, Tom learnt that there was no such thing as destiny. He learnt that everything happens because they are just coincidental.
It's ironic, really. It's funny how people like Tom can fall so hard and have a new belief that they once thought was bullshit. It's scary how things could actually change this way. It is especially scary seeing the change in ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment