Anyway, while everyone was celebrating today, Kay Wee and I camped at his house doing nothing. We tried finding things to do but to only end up with 'OMG, I AM BORED'. We finally left his house at around 5 to have our dinner and we even caught New Year's Eve.
I guess if anyone watches New Year's Eve, the few movies that will come into mind are 'He's just not that into you', 'Valentine's Day' and 'Love Actually' because of the cast. Among these few movies, I only caught Valentine's Day which was pretty amazing. And it's basically the same for New Year's Eve. Movies like these are spectacular and magical. They make you feel like doing something special. And I'm even downloading the other two movies that I have not caught.
Well, New Year's Eve made me realise that I have never regarded New Year's Eve that important. That occasion always seems like it's just another normal day that I'll have to live and get by. But of course, this movie made me feel like cherishing New Year's Eve this year and welcoming 2012 with my best resolutions. And, my very first resolution is to play '2012' by Jay Sean at 12 am on 1st January 2012. LOL :D
So, it is actually a must watch! It is incredibly funny and heart-warming. The most ridiculous parts were when I only noticed that Zac Efron was one of the leading actors in the movie and that Lea Michele was the singer in the movie. :/
But hey! Grab your friends, your partners or even your family to this amazing movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment