Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Eccentric Relationship

Tan Kay Wee. A boy I am having a crush on right now. He is someone who gives me butterflies in my stomach when he hugs, holds my hand or kisses me. We do what couples do outside. But no, we are not together. And that is how our relationship became that eccentric.

I guess many of my friends have been waiting for me to reveal this little secret of mine. Many have told me how much I am crazy in love with Kay Wee, but I have always denied that because of the 'what ifs'. It was only until Kay Wee confessed to me that I started to think things properly. I guess after thinking, I realised I have a crush on Kay Wee.

But I was never certain that Kay Wee would be the one for me. How would I ever know that he will never leave me? How would I ever know that both of us will last till we grow old? How would I ever know if he really love me? How would I ever know if all he is feeling now is just a small crush on me?

Yes, I admit that I am not in love with him yet. But I believe that I will fall deeply in love with him one day. Today marks the start of something new, I guess. Kay Wee assured me and convinced me that he is the one, and he will be the one. I wouldn't know how things will end up next time. But I must say that I am anticipating for the future and I am looking forward to our new beginning [:

No comments:

Post a Comment