Sunday, May 27, 2012

FUNival @ CZPS

It's been a long time since I went to CZPS for something like this. Their annual e-fair has been changed to a carnival, in collaboration with Unity Primary School because CZPS's ex principal is now the principal of this Choa Chu Kang's school. And I am still wondering if students of Unity Primary School were angry for having to go all the way down to Tampines to raise funds for charity. But... well, that is off point.

The carnival was filled with many 'Pasar Malam' kiddy rides and food. Food was the main point because I can't play any games. I didn't get to go to the Haunted House because Ms Toh was mean to me >:( Anyway, Kay Wee and I spent all our $20 worth of coupons on food, food and only FOOD. Had a casual chat with Mr Seow too, who kept commenting on how frizzy my hair is and even gave me tips on how to maintain my hair. It seems like after he became a dad, he knows how to groom girls! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Still, I wouldn't say there's nothing much to do at the carnival. I had fun buying food from little kids because their smiles are priceless. A customer to them seems like everything in the world. And yes, I do miss the times of being a primary school girl. )'=

I didn't get to take much photos because it was very packed and warm. But here is all I have.

 Here is one of the cutest rides I've ever seen. It's called 'Row Your Boat'. In this small little 'pond', they get to row their boats around. The space is so small and I really wonder how the kids can row their boats freely. Ahhhhh, but they are so adorable! :D

 And here is one of my favourite booths - The Dunking booth. Students get to dunk their teachers. Sadly, Mr Seow told me he won't participate in this event. )'=

 And here are some scooter rides! (:

 I can't remember the last time I saw a clown!

And here's my love eating brownie with ice cream!

Come to think of it, Kay Wee and I were in the same class from P4-P6 in CZPS. We weren't close at all but us being together right now means a lot to me. Life is really magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment