I've been so busy to update this little space of mine. I'm not only busy with school, but I am also busy with little commitments I made to... Well, something else. Honestly, everything is tiring me out. )'= Anyway, I guess I am on the road to a speedy recovery right now! I've been sick for about three weeks and the saddest thing in my life is to be sick on my birthday. I hadn't have any proper celebrations with my loved ones but I would like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes on facebook, twitter, texts and phone calls! You guys are so loved!♥
Isha did this LINE card for me! (:
Here is Kay Wee's 3rd month anniversary for me. I am putting it up here to emphasize that he didn't give me a birthday present. HMPH! Nah, I know that he's busy, and he will get me something soon, right? *winks*
Notebook from Tay Xi! :D
Met Jacey for lunch and she gave me this cute little hair clip and a card! (:
And my class celebrated my birthday with me! (:
So, thank you thank you thank you. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment