The "air" seems a little fresher this month. I've been able to breathe a little better compared to last month.
It's been so long since I've written a post. I have so many unpublished drafts in my blogger account. I've been writing many things and a part of me always hesitate to press the 'submit' button and I'll usually end up deleting them one by one. But I'll let this post surface on my blog because I don't want to read my blog in the future and recall no memories.
Life has been much better. I can still recall how much Kay Wee and I argued about having no time for each other during the school term. It's not that we spend much quality time with each other doing productive things right now, but it is much better than what we did in our school term. Kay Wee and I have been drowning ourselves in work from Thursday to Sunday and then spending time with each other on the other days. So yeap... life is still good.
Monday was spent having steamboat at Chuanyin's house with Charlene, Cherie, Kay Wee, Melvyn and Wei Sian. I usually eat at least 4 bowls of rice when it comes to having a hotpot session but I only ended up eating 1.5 bowls of rice because they bought too much food. I really feel sorry for Chuanyin because I have no idea how his family is going to eat everything. HAHA! But it was a fun lunch gathering.
Tuesday was spent rotting at home with Kay Wee. My plan was to prepare lunch for him but we ended up buying lunch outside. We bought 7-eleven's mac and cheese, some honey/pepper chicken, lao ban beancurd, sushi and a brocolli (which cost $5 and Kay Wee is still very upset over this) for lunch. Lunch wasn't so good for Kay Wee because he is extremely picky with his food, which I really hate it when he acts that way -_-
And today... Going to HPV with Kay Wee later. But... I am still awake )'=
No comments:
Post a Comment