Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I chicken you.

Today Yesterday was really great. Although I only had three hours of sleep, I was glad to receive a wake up call from Kay Wee because we are just that close to our very simple date. I was so tired that I had to rush back to bed when I let Kay Wee into my house. Thank goodness he is really a lovely boyfriend who doesn't mind me going back to sleep for a little longer despite him almost dying from his hunger.

I spoiled his surprise date because we were suppose to head down to somewhere for breakfast. After being irritating for so many hours, Kay Wee finally told me that he was supposed to bring me somewhere to eat some Eggs Benedict for breakfast before heading to somewhere for Nihon Mura buffet lunch. We went ahead with lunch at Nihon Mura but we settled for the lunch promotion at Tampines instead of God-knows-where-Kay-Wee-wants-to-bring-me-to.

So... we had nothing much to do after lunch and we went window shopping at the three malls before catching STEP UP REVOLUTION. Oh yes, I caught Step Up Revolution today. I have watched every single series. And one thing to really look forward to is the final dance in every series.

Step Up One


Sadly, I didn't have much impression of the first series but if I am not wrong, the whole movie is about some school of the Arts, right?

Step Up Two


The final dance was based on a water theme. Oh yes, I remember that really clearly.

Step Up Three


This is still currently my favourite out of the whole series. The final dance was based on a laser theme.

Ahh... and finally Step Up Revolution


This is really good because it consists of PARKOUR and FLASHMOBS. And you know what? Step Up 3's favourite characters are featured in the final dance of this movie! We have...

Jenny Kido

Vladd

And MOOSE!
Awesome right? But again, the movie isn't that good. It's the choreography that really made me go WOW. And I should attempt my final try in sleeping before I get killed for oversleeping tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment