It's been really long since I've written a happy post. I really mean those kind of happy... really happy post. It's not difficult to come up with one now as I sit on my bed while listening to Owl City's new album, The Midsummer Station. Oh, do you know? Kay Wee got this album for me! :D
The past few months at school were really horrible. I dread each and every single day where I have to attend lessons. I have no idea how I've become so lazy. I don't even bother doing tutorials or studying anymore. I had to drag my feet to school everyday and when I can't get myself to do it, Kay Wee had to drag me to school. *laughs* And when neither of us can get me out of my house, I will skip lessons. Meh. I really wonder what the big change is. The change in me is really scary. I didn't even bother to attempt the main papers properly. I skipped so many questions for my papers. Oh well, I get what I deserve this semester. Screw me.
BUT THOSE GLOOMY DAYS ARE OVER!
Our (Law students specifically) holidays started last Thursday, right after our Contract Law papers. Most of my friends went home to sleep to make up for all the sleep loss due to studying while I went to meet Cherelle for lunch at Whitesands. Kong was craving for some Korean food so we went to the foodcourt to get some while I got myself a Teppanyaki set. She passed me my really belated birthday present and OHMYGOSH, IT IS DAMN PRETTY!
I will post it when I can really get a good shot of it with my instagram *grins* Thank you Kong!
After lunch, we took the train to Bras Basah and visited three museums. If I am not wrong, it was my first time visiting a museum in my whole life (excluding gallery showcases) because I can't recall my schools or family bringing me there. The first museum was the Peranakan Museum. It has officially become my most favourite museum because we had activities to do. Sadly, I didn't have a camera with me and didn't snap much photos with my phone. ): I am still waiting for Kong to send me the photos because she said she will! We then went to the stamp museum and the National Museum of Singapore before heading home.
Fort Canning Park is definitely the place where Kay Wee and I must go next! HAHA!
So... anyway, Kay Wee, Jacey and I went for our job briefing on Friday. We are now officially part time cashiers of Carrefour at Suntec. The job is really killing me, no joke. But I must say interacting with two senior staff have taught me valuable things and opened my eyes to the ugly side of the world. Sadly, I can't do the norm - quitting my part time job after a few days, because I've signed a contract stating that termination of the contract will result in a fine of $500.
Sigh. Another 15 days to go.
Oops. I can't figure out if this post is a "happy" one.
No comments:
Post a Comment