The last time I went to the Singapore Zoological Gardens was only about a month ago and I went back there yesterday with my sister, father, aunt, cousin, aunt's maid and two of her overseas friends. Thankfully, I don't have to fork out money for this trip. My sister and I woke up really early to prepare sandwiches, or rather, she prepared it all by herself while I woke up early for nothing before my dad came and fetch us. My father drove us to my aunt's house and picked up the the others.
I didn't enjoy a single bit of it so I'll just let the photos do the talking.
WOOOO. Finally took a photo with my dad after so many years!
After the horrible zoo trip, we went to Chinatown for the famous traditional dessert. I shared mango snow ice with my sister while my dad picked durian snow ice. The durian snow ice tasted really horrible.
Lastly, we headed to Changi Beach for a little while to enjoy the chilly night before heading home.
I am fighting the urge to write what happened yesterday so I shall stop here now.







No comments:
Post a Comment