Sunday, November 4, 2012

My virtual family

I've been dying to meet this bunch of people whom I've made friends with online. I know, I know, it's not safe meeting people online but after interacting with them, I know I have to meet them someday for a little chat. I've learnt so much from them in the past few months. Some of them treat me as their big sister and confide in me because I am much older than them. They are just like little kids trying to learn how to fly and how to cope with life. I see myself in them when I was much younger and maybe now I understand why we normally end up choosing the wrong path and choosing the wrong person to walk with.

Sometimes we feel that we have the worst life until we hear the story of someone being in a really bad situation where one cannot imagine. And then, we'll learn from the mistakes of others. Somehow, this bunch of people know what is right but they still continue doing the wrong things because of the environment they are in.

I really have a lot to learn from them. I am not keen on learning the way they live but I am really interested in the reasons they live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment