I can't express how depressed I felt after sitting for my Business Accounting (BA) paper today. I've never felt so lost in a subject before. The last time I had a similar feeling to this was when I experienced the greatest hatred for subjects like Additional Mathematics, Pure Chemistry and Pure Physics but I managed to put in effort for those subjects and I got decent grades for my O levels. I don't really understand how I've come to a state where I don't even bother putting effort into school anymore because of my modules I am taking this semester.
Today's paper was really a disaster. I studied for BA, I really did. I did my tutorials and practices but I still can't get the concept. I can proudly say that I won't even score 10 marks for my paper today. Believe me. I can't explain how much fear I have right now. I fear failing this module and I won't be able to graduate with my own cohort.
Sigh.
Nonetheless, today marks the start of our term break and I am really excited for my overseas trip tomorrow. So yeah... Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment