Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bali Day 1

Alright. I finally got a little bit of time to write about my Bali trip! I hate it that I have to break it down to so many posts because of the photos but I guess the only way to remember about my trip in detail is to write it out day by day.

SO HERE COMES DAY 1!

Actually... there's nothing special about day one. Meh. Before flying off to Bali on 15/12/2012 , my siblings and I went to get Starbucks at Changi Airport. I can't remember what I ordered but it was DE-LI-CIOUS.


I made a short phone call to Kay Wee because I know he will miss me so much )'= Nah, kidding. We took the KLM flight to Bali at about 5:30pm and I love the plane so much. I love the flight because I found the whole Owl City album in their music collection. SO MUCH LOVE! But I hate the food. I barely touched my dinner ):

The airport at Bali is no different from the airport at Jakarta. All of us felt like we arrived at Jakarta instead of Bali. HAHA! Anyway, we made our way to find our private tour guide who was so friendly and humorous. He told us about our schedule for the week and brought us to the hotel we were supposed to stay in, but the hotel was fully booked although we had already booked two rooms before flying over. Bad service, I must say. But well, they upgraded us to their Villa.

IT'S A VILLA OKAY. I've never stayed in one before ):

I love the villa so much because the rooms are so cool. Our rooms are semi outdoor and semi indoor. You know what I mean? When we open the gate, we are technically in our room but we are still outside the bedroom.






Oh yes, and we have our very own plunge pools outside our bedrooms!

Anyway, our rooms are lovers' suites. Sigh. It was so awkward sharing the bedroom with my siblings because the bathroom door is translucent and can't be locked. LOL. We ended our night with dinner from the hotel and movie marathons.


No comments:

Post a Comment