I love helping people. Be it voluntary work, lending a shoulder or a listening ear to someone, I just love helping people. However, I only help when needed. I don't go around poking into the affairs of others and force them to tell me their problems for me to listen to. I don't. They come to me and tell me their problems although I am not good at advising people maybe because they just need someone to confide in.
I don't help people for my own benefit. I don't even want anything in return. I don't even think about getting anything out from helping.
I can't believe today you said I talk to people because I crave for attention. Really? I crave for attention? I can't believe those words came out from you. You basically insulted me and even proved to me what I am actually to you.
Fish you, seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment