THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!
I can't believe I actually got the chance to attend The Script concert! I almost missed this chance as we were hesitating to get the tickets at first because of the super expensive price. Thank goodness we were able to get tickets to their concert. I don't care where we are sitting, at least we got the chance to attend the concert!
Kay Wee and I had our late lunch, or rather, he had his late lunch at Kallang Leisure Park. We settled down for some subway before walking around in circles doing nothing else but window shopping. It was our second time at Kallang Leisure Park and I think both of us are familiar with the place now since the last time we went there with Bernadette was quite recent.
We had nowhere else to go so we made our way to the Singapore Indoor Stadium and joined the rest in the queue. We were there about 1.5 hours early and the place was already packed with The Script fans. Almost everyone was wearing something related to The Script and I really envy them for being able to afford the super freaking expensive The Script T-shirts, hats and badges.
The ushers finally let us in to the stadium at about 7pm and we made our way to the seats. I was initially incredibly sad because my seats are very far away from the stage...
BUT IT'S OKAY! My seats weren't that bad. The both of us rotted there and watched people fill up the seats in the stadium. I pity Kay Wee because three crazy fan girls were seated at his right. At least the couple seated on my left weren't so crazy... And we also took some unglam photos while we waited!
And finally, at about 8pm, the lights were switched off. Everyone was screaming like crazy to welcome The Script, but well, an unknown Singapore band came in to do the opening for the concert. I have no idea who The Unexpected is but I think they were boring everyone out because everyone is eagerly waiting for The Script to make their appearance. They performed until 830pm and we were made to wait again.
Finally... at 9pm...
THE SCRIPT MADE THEIR APPEARANCE!!!
They started the show with Good Ol' Days and sang tons of old songs. I especially love The Man Who Can't Be Moved because the crowd sang beautifully. There were Science and Faith, We Cry, I'm Yours, Breakeven, Before The Worst and many more! Of course, they sang their new songs too! They sang If You Could See Me Now and Six Degrees Of Separation. My favourite part was when they told the audience to take out their cellphones and call their exes and sing Nothing through the phone. Another favourite part of mine was when The Script led us in singing For The First Time because that part is super beautiful. All of us were echoing the last part of the song where we go 'All these times are hard, yeah they're making us crazy, don't give up on me baby..." and they suddenly told us that is the end of the concert and they disappeared. The audience continued echoing that part until The Script came back on stage and sang You Won't Feel A Thing and they ended the concert with Hall Of Fame.
HAHA. I know nothing could be seen from my photos... BUT WHO CARES??!! At least I got to breathe the same air as The Script!!!
The concert was super duper amazing. I feel so happy. My life is really half complete now. Oh wait, I need to make a correction here. Yesterday Kay Wee was very upset with me when I told him The Script completed half of my life. He came up with this theory that I have two hearts, one for him and the other is shared with The Script and Owl City. So... my second life is half complete. lololololololol.
- Taken from The Script facebook page
I am part of that crowd! WOOT! It was really an amazing concert. Thank you The Script!♥







No comments:
Post a Comment