Sunday, April 14, 2013

I am not an adult yet. I don't have bills to pay. I don't have a family to support yet. I don't know the pain of an adult who has so many financial burdens. But my morals and values taught me what is right and wrong.

I honestly don't know if your decision is the best solution to all your problems because I am not you. I may not understand. But I really hope this little decision which will make a great impact on your life, is one of the best decisions you've made.

I hope there will be no regrets for you. And I hope there will be no regrets for me either, because I don't want to find myself looking back at the past, thinking why I didn't stop you earlier.

Still, I am really grateful for all the things you've done for us. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment