Saturday, August 17, 2013

The End

I think I found many reasons for my lost of interest in blogging. I have many things to write but I often find myself spamming on the delete button. I think I found reasons for the way I am now. Honestly, I miss and love the old me. I hate building walls around me... so much...

I think it's time for a new start. A fresh start.

I used to treat blogging really seriously. No, it's not because I want people to read about my life. I used to love blogging because I simply just love writing and keeping posts for my memories. I'd normally delete a blog and start anew if I feel that a new chapter has started in my life.

So yeah... it's time for a change. Maybe with this change, I'll have things to blog about.

GOODBYE NEONFEATHERLIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment