Sunday, October 31, 2010

A new story to be told


"What is it my dear?"
"Ah , how can we bear it?"
"Bear what?"
"This. For so short a time. How can we sleep this time away?"
"We can be quiet together , and pretend- since it is only the beginning- that we have all the time in the world".
"And every day we shall have less and then none."
"Would you rather , therefore , have had nothing at all?"
"No. This is where I have always been coming to. Since my time began. And when I go away from here , this will be the midpoint , to which everything ran , before , and from which everything will run. But now , my love , we are here , we are now , and those other times are running elsewhere".

-A.S. Byatt , Possession

Yes , those other times are running elsewhere.

I've deleted my previous blog , it has been haunted with too many sad memories. I know right now , I have a new story in my life. Everyday will be a new chapter , a new story to be unfold , to be told to everyone :D

Anyway , don't you think Robert Pattinson looks hot? ^o^

Putting that aside , I'm in the mid of O levels right now. Everyday when I return home after the papers , I'll lock myself in the room and cry. Goodbye Junior College , I know I cannot make it. Still , since I'm in the middle of this really messy mess , I'll go through it and give my best shot :D

Okay , I'm off to study geography. Will be back again soon , I hope? [:

No comments:

Post a Comment