Finally I have a 5 day break before taking the suckiest paper of the whole GCE O Levels syllabus. I'll do my very best in this coming paper by squeezing FOUR themes into my head. Surprise surprise , I'm neglecting Venice :/& I'll take today as a break , I need a break from all the O level drama :o
Today is rather boring because both my parents are at home and someone neglected me just because of dota. -.- We spent the day spring cleaning the whole house and HOHO , my brother has his own room now. He's pretty excited about his new room and I'm pretty excited about how things will turn out tonight without having my brother in the room :D I thought that I can take a good nap today but then... )=
Still , spring cleaning is somehow fun :/
Tomorrow is my grandma's 1st year anniversary. How time flies... I'll be going to the beach with my mum tomorrow to pray for my grandma. Oh well , just three more papers to go [:
No comments:
Post a Comment