Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My job was hell.

The picture says it all , I think I'll probably drag my feet to work tomorrow.

Many people tell me it's not worth going all the way to Orchard just to sell cookies , because of the distance and the transport fares. & I seriously hate the fact that I have to stand there for 8 hours D:

I hurt my back , my arms , my legs and my hands.

Maybe that's because it's my first time working , that's why I'm not used to it.

Do cheer me on if you pass by Cookieman at Takashimaya :/

Anyway , work yesterday was tough. I learnt many things , made new friends and I love the fact that I can get along with older colleagues , I was the youngest there yesterday! Still , I didn't have any courage to serve customers. I promised myself that I'll start serving tomorrow! :D

I felt that the time was crawling yesterday though D:

The thing that really made my day was that dear went to fetch me from work! [: I was complaining to him about work and he was listening patiently. We ended the day with korean dinner. SOTONG (Y) They are really loved ttm ♥ plus plus vanilla ice cream! :D

Dear is leaving for Taiwan this Saturday , I'll be so bored without him.

No jokes , no love , no hugs and kisses from him for a week. )=

No comments:

Post a Comment