Wednesday, November 24, 2010

GVSS PROM

Lovely thanks to my sister who helped me doll up (in some sense). She helped me put my lovely light make up when I totally screwed up. Lovely thanks to dear who met me before prom and for bringing me to the salon to do my hair. Lovely thanks to those who took wonderful pictures with me. Lovely thanks to those who voted for me during the pageant. Finally , lovely thanks to those who spent prom with me ♥


Dear met me at Tampines MRT station and brought me to Simei's salon. We got our hair wonderfully done. Dear's hair was sprayed with purple hairspray while mine was filled with white flowers :D We took the MRT to Orchard and many people were staring at us :o

& I love the photo dear took of me while we were in the MRT!

When we reached Orchard , we realised we were way too early so , we walked around. We went in to Marriott Hotel about 6+ and then , I took many photos with my wonderful friends. I'm only posting a few , because I have not got all the photos yet :/














I feel that the waiting time was very long. We stood outside the ballroom for 2+ hours! Anyway , games were fun , dinner was great and everything was basically great. Dinner was too much though , I guess I'm not used to eating 8 dishes served like this. :/

& surprise surprise , I was a candidate for the pageant and I totally screwed up. But yeah , thanks for voting for me , if you did. Prom was indeed a memorable experience.♥ Rachel Low's father sent me back because I'm starting work the next day , have to sleep early. Thank you Rachel Low!

Last but not least , thank you Tay Xi and Siti for accompanying me , shopping :D

I'll miss everyone , especially 4e2 and MAD. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment