Friday, November 12, 2010

O levels is over


Yes , it's true.

Oh yeah , I'm here to shout "WOOHOO!"

I was complaining to baby about my pathetic results yesterday. A friend of mine told me straight in the face that I cannot be a lawyer with these pathetic results of mine. But then , O levels is already over , I can't change my marks.

With these pathetic results of mine , I doubt I can even go to a single junior college , not to mention Meridian. With these pathetic results of mine , I'll probably end up in a school with a course that I will not like. With these pathetic results of mine , I'll probably end up with a stupid lowly-paid job in the future , and now I'm thinking quietly to myself , "be a lawyer?"

It's true , I don't know my results yet. No one knows. So , why judge me and not yourself?

At least I have a dream , unlike you :D

Anyway , O levels is officially over. *Phew*

Speaking of O levels , I think those who take my subject combination finished our O levels the earliest in the whole Singapore , I THINK. Chemistry paper was easier than I thought , but my marks aren't really good D:

Went out with Rachel today. I'm so gonna buy the straightener :D

No comments:

Post a Comment