Sunday, November 14, 2010

9 month anniversary

Channel 5 showed AGT'08 and I followed the show on weekdays. I'm super unhappy with the results! Pardon me for being slow , I only found out about the winners two years after the show is aired. o.o

But but , HOW CAN NUTTIN' BUT STRINGS NOT WIN? D:


Anyway , it's the 14th today! ♥

Baby and I met up and we have our wonderful filling lunch at Swensens. :D
Hmmm , baby is really a baby :o

After lunch , we took the MRT to Orchard and went to Far East Plaza for our prom window shopping! Baby found his clothes while I found none. We took the MRT back to Tampines after almost 3 hours of window shopping and continued window shopping at Tampines!

I found a really nice white tube-dress at Tampines Mall , but it's much over my budget )=

Okay... What am I blogging? I don't know :/

Off to rest , nights~

No comments:

Post a Comment