Sunday, December 26, 2010

2 movies

Here's my update about my sucky life!

231210- Job hunting with dear

Job hunting with dear was fun. We started off with lunch at Century Square , then to open plaza to make phone calls. We have two interviews , one in Century Square and the other at Orchard. It was somehow similar to the jub hunting with Cherelle because I'll end up in Orchard again :/

Both interviews went like a breeze.

Ended the day with...
Damn funny show! I'm happy that my first OFFICIAL NC16 movie is with dear (=

241210- Christmas Eve @ Freshness Burger.

I got the job at Freshness Burger. Work was okay , quite fun actually. I love the people there and the job that I'm doing. I am just unhappy with some staff over there , so I was already planning to quit during my break. (=

Guess what? I did.

261210- Day with Jacey

Had lunch at Umi Sushi , damn horrible. Head over to Tampines Mall and bought tickets to Rapunzel. Played arcade and more arcade. AND I SAW A NEW OWL CITY ALBUM. I pleaded dear to buy me one , but he said he will not waste money on Owl Shitty )=

Anyway , the movie...

Freaking damn nice! I wish I was Rapunzel , with a husband like him.

Sigh. Right now , I'm pretty stress over the class gathering thing. I have yet to contact people and I have not plan. Currently , I'm sort of planning with Kay Wee. I hope things work out on the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment