281210- 6 Inspiration Class Gathering
I lived the nearest to Tampines MRT station yet I reached the latest. Nabilah and Sue Ming reached there much earlier than me and I was sort of running to the MRT station. You know what, I saw NIGEL TAN GHUAN MING HALFWAY! :D He was hanging around Tampines Mall in the morning for NTUC interview , which didn't even happen because the stuck-up manager MIA halfway. Poor baby )=
& baby is so cute , because he gave me hugs and kisses before I enter the MRT station , he didn't want my friends to see , you see. :/
Well , so I met the girls and we went to Seoul Garden to book the seats. We started wandering around because we have an hour left before the rest of the class arrive and Sue Ming suggested going to NTUC to show us a skin product , OLAY is damn expensive. I'm only using Loreal , Clear or Nivea )=
We just wandered around until we really have nowhere to go , we decided to go to Open Plaza and sit there till it's 1pm :D
As usual , you'll never see Nabilah's face in the photo -.-
Then , Kay Wee came! :D
We chatted until 1pm and then we went to Seoul Garden! I saw Yralle and Daryl Lim on the way. Thank God that we got the 15 seats that I booked. We sat there and just waited for everyone to arrive. In chronological order : Xin Ru , Teck Jin , Janine , Yong Liang , Jin Wei , Zhi Lun , Yan Yuan and lastly Daryl came! We took out our student passes and money and I collected everything.
The good old times , just like being a Monitress last time. I can be a banker next time. It feels good counting money! :D & we started eating!~
These 2 are the wonderful cooks at my table.
Then Tay Xi came and we thought of smuggling her in , but the staff there are really strict. So the only thing we could do was to gobble up our food and meet her outside! :D As expected , my table was the last to finish our food. After eating , we went to Open Plaza to take more photos
We decided to catch a movie so we headed over to Shaw @ Century Square and waited for Firdaus to arrive! :D












Janine and Yan Yuan left because they have something on. Again , I collected the money and bought 11 tickets to Meet The Parents. I guess spending $6 on a WONDERFUL movie that you have watched before is still worth it. :D
We have about 1.5 hours to spend and I forced Firdaus to pick a place for us to hang out. He brought us to the arcade at Tampines Mall and treated all of us to games! :D
It was time for our movie and we were really late. We rushed there quite quickly , I think. & Tay Xi went off because she wasn't joining us. Missed the first part of the movie. )= Sat between Teck Jin and Xin Ru in the cinema. :D
Everyone parted their ways after the movie and I went home with Nabilah.
Thank you to everyone who came for the gathering , everything would be impossible without you guys!♥ Thank you to Yan Yuan who contributed some photos and a big thank you to Nabilah who took so many photos for me! :D
301210- Marina Barrage
I was suppose to meet Zikri , Darren and Yu Min today to catch up with their lives because they didn't go for the class gathering two days ago , but our plans were cancelled )= Went out with Siti instead to collect our Cookieman pay.
My sister and I went to Tampines Mall to meet Siti for lunch. Apparently , we were really late because I was so engrossed in watching Chick Vs. Dick. Urgh. D: Ate really nice Japanese food in Century Square! [:
Headed over to my house because my sister decided to join us. We spent about half an hour in my house choosing clothes for my sister and researching on Marina Barrage because we planned to go there after getting our Cookieman pay. We then left for Tampines interchange to find Siti's mother , but her mother isn't working there today.
We took the MRT to Bedok and waited for Siti's dear friends , who took about half an hour to arrive. We got bored and started taking photos.










Finally the boys arrived and we made our way to Orchard via the Circle line! It was my first time taking the Circle line , really excited about it! The boys went off to play lan at Dhobby Ghout while we went on to Orchard.
Going back to Cookieman is really... quite saddening. If I have a chance to work there next year , I will. & we got our pay! Even got a brandy snap each to munch on. :D Went around Takashimaya and Wisma Atria for window shopping.










and then we met the guys at Marina Bay.
& hey , first time at Marina Barrage too! :D






































If only we have kites...
Well , I'm off to rest now. Kinda excited about New Year's Eve!♥
No comments:
Post a Comment