Warning: Do not read this post if you're under 16. This post is NC16 :D
These few days , some lesbians or bisexuals have been getting on my nerves.
To be honest , I have nothing against them. I even think it's alright to be a lesbian/bisexual/gay because after all , love has no boundaries, that is if they became one for reasons like love.
Having said that , I'm actually against those who became lesbians NOT because of love.
Normally , the first question I always ask lesbians are the Why-did-you become-one question. The most common answer is always because they don't trust guys and they think that guys always 'use' girls , so they want to start 'loving' girls.
The funny thing is that the next thing they do is start using girls too.
In some point of our conversation , they will start telling me what they do to the girls at home , toilets and even schools. Some even tell me what they fantasize about 'their girls' in their dreams.
Please , aren't these lesbians becoming like the guys they mentioned?
Sometimes , I even doubt that these lesbians I've been talking to are really lesbians. Maybe they are guys trying to get my attention , I don't know. This just really disgusts me. Ugh , and they will end up telling me it's PLEASURE.
Disgusting freaks.
Perhaps people like them are pathetic. & if you know I'm talking about YOU , good for you :D
No comments:
Post a Comment