Thursday, December 2, 2010

I cannot take it anymore!

Is it my blog or mixpod has problems? WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SONGS? )=

It's been years days without dear and I'm missing him like crazy , in fact I need him right now but he can't be beside me. God , please make this week go past really fast. I want dear to come back really soon and I want to quickly escape to Malaysia.

Thank God I have the Malaysia trip , or I'll probably die in Cookieman.

I seriously can't continue the job. Sometimes I feel like slapping my boss , sometimes I feel like quitting , but I know I can't -.- I probably have to endure those 'few more days' to Christmas. I CAN DO IT! :D

Yeah , right...

Anyway , I'm so pissed off with my working hours for this week. I was looking forward to Friday and Saturday because my working hours are 930am -6pm. Now , it's been changed to 230pm-11pm. WHAT THE HELL -.-

& I know if I continue writing this post , I'll end up typing a 1000 word essay , maybe about 10000 words too. So , I'm off to prepare for hell now.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment