Thursday, December 16, 2010

Formspring

Formspring: Hello there! :) I'm in a position now where I have a bf, I love him, but he constantly wants to touch me, of course in my private areas. I don't really like it, but if you were in this situation, could you give me some advice? Thanks heaps! :)

Hello there! :D I'm not in the position to give you any advice , but I can tell you what I'll do if I were you

1. Talk to your boyfriend , tell him how you feel about him doing that. [:
2. If you're uncomfortable about talking to him , give excuses every time he does that. E.g. I need to drink water , let's watch a CD together , etc.
3. Hang out with him more in public places :D

Just a note: If he doesn't listen to you , this means he doesn't respect you and he doesn't love you , get what I mean?

I hope I did help :/

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment