Thursday, December 16, 2010

Strawberry Avalanche

"This is a world of dreams and reverie"

I really love that line from Strawberry Avalanche by Owl City. [: It's no doubt that Owl City is my most favourite musician right now and I'll really thank the person who is willing to get me an Owl City album. It will never be baby because he doesn't like me to be a fan of Owl City ._.

I really need a job. I can't spend my weeks like that )=

Went to Rachel's church chalet with Jun Yi , Tian Rong and of course Rachel yesterday. I uncovered many dark secrets. These two boys , if you know who I'm referring to (Not Jun Yi or Tian Rong) , really have dark secrets. We started off with Whacko , a game I always hate , I'm really bad at remembering names.

I managed to survive the whole game until the end , when people realised I have not whack anyone , they started sabo-ing me )= Then , it was singing and preaching and then dinner , which I ate Mac and KFC at the same time! :D Chien Hui joined us later and I have to go off early.

& today , I slacked at home , wondering if dear will win in his pool games , I hope he does. Spent the day watching The Spy Next Door and I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! Will be accompanying Siti to get her N level results and then to Nabilah's house! :D

Oh yes , I don't know why some people are asking me really stupid questions on formspring. )=

No comments:

Post a Comment